Tuesday May 21st, 6-8pm Room 3305 Boylan Hall Brooklyn College Hosted by the Center for the Study of Brooklyn Brazil has been a source of many participatory democracy innovations and Brooklyn has experienced a surge of such efforts in the … Read More
- Contract Bookkeeper, A Bookkeeping Cooperative
- Senior Staff Attorney, New Economy Project
- Various Positions, BK Rot
- Various Positions, Urban Justice Center Community Development Project
- Various Positions, Urban Upbound (East River Development Alliance)
- Various Positions, Neighborhood Trust Financial Partners, Inc.
- Various Positions, Northern Manhattan Improvement Corporation
Check Out Our Upcoming Events
Enjoy a powerful evening of solidarity this May Day as we dance, drink, eat, and play to support New Yorkers advancing a cooperative future for our city. May 1st, 7PM, at DCTV, 87 Lafayette Street, 10013 BUY A … Read More
Join the Cooperative Economics Alliance
Membership gives you access to our network of 200+ NYC-based coops. You can learn from individuals, attend workshops, and contribute to the larger cooperative economy.
Donations helps us provide more training, technology, and expertise to our organizations and helps us facilitate inter-coop collaboration
Most drives, workshops, and events are run entirely by our volunteers. If you're interested in the solidarity economy, this is the fastest way to learn and help.