Executive Summary In 2018, we launched the Solidarity Economy Giving Project to support cooperatives, gardens, CSAs, and cooperative incubators to secure funding for work that is vital to their success, but not currently funded by philanthropy or government sources. In … Read More
- Various Positions, Urban Justice Center Community Development Project
- Various Positions, Urban Upbound (East River Development Alliance)
- Various Positions, Neighborhood Trust Financial Partners, Inc.
- Carpenter, New Deal
- Development and Member Manager, Black Women’s Blueprint
- Part Time Training and Outreach Member, Black Women’s Blueprint
- Communications and Cooperative Developer, Center for Family Life
- General Manager, Greene Hill Food Co-op
- Community Organizer, Carroll Gardens Association
- Co-op Project Associate, Urban Homesteading Assistance Board
- Head Chef, Woke Foods
- Southside United HDFC, Director of Housing Development
- Southside United HDFC, Senior Project Manager
Check Out Our Upcoming Events
This article was originally posted on the Inclusiv Blog. Faith and community-based credit unions and their volunteers are some of the least recognized and appreciated parts of the U.S. financial services system. These committed, small asset institutions and volunteers have … Read More
Learn more about the participants of our 2019 Cooperative Leadership Intensive! Sheryll Durrant is an urban farmer, educator and food justice advocate and a 2015 graduate of Farm School NYC. She is currently the Garden Manager at Kelly Street Garden, … Read More
Join the Cooperative Economics Alliance
Membership gives you access to our network of 200+ NYC-based coops. You can learn from individuals, attend workshops, and contribute to the larger cooperative economy.
Donations helps us provide more training, technology, and expertise to our organizations and helps us facilitate inter-coop collaboration
Most drives, workshops, and events are run entirely by our volunteers. If you're interested in the solidarity economy, this is the fastest way to learn and help.