November 7th, 2019New Jersey City University200 Hudson StreetJersey City, NJ 07311 Leading for a Liberated Food System will introduce participants to racial justice and anti-oppression concepts and practices over a full day (9am-6pm) on Thursday, November 7, 2019. Sign up … Read More
- Operations Manager, Democracy At Work Institute
- Food Sovereignty Organizer, Central Brooklyn Food Co-op
- Web Worker, Palante Tech Cooperative
- Individual Giving Manager, New Economy Coalition
- Metrics and Impact Analyst, Democracy at Work Institute
- Worker Co-op Developer, Green Worker Cooperatives
- Communications and Development Associate, Cooperative Development Institute (Massachusetts)
- Cooperative Developer, Northern Manhattan Improvement
- Various Positions, BK Rot
Check Out Our Upcoming Events
November 8th and 9th, 2019New Jersey City University200 Hudson StreetJersey City, NJ 07311 In NYC, gardeners, food cooperators, and worker-owners use solidarity economy models every day to transform our food system into one that centers low-income people, immigrants, and people … Read More
Join the Cooperative Economics Alliance
Membership gives you access to our network of 200+ NYC-based coops. You can learn from individuals, attend workshops, and contribute to the larger cooperative economy.
Donations helps us provide more training, technology, and expertise to our organizations and helps us facilitate inter-coop collaboration
Most drives, workshops, and events are run entirely by our volunteers. If you're interested in the solidarity economy, this is the fastest way to learn and help.